Come cold or high winds, the Storm Tracker will get you through.
- Wrap-around full-leather palm gives you excellent grip on poles
- MotionWrap construction ensures excellent dexterity
- Elasticized wrist holds the glove in place and keeps out drafts
- Gusseted cuff with a locking zipper makes for easy on-off and smooth interface with your jacket
Share your thoughts
Perfect skiing gloves
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I had been looking for a suitable pair of skiing gloves forever! Until I got these! they have a nice fit, they are not bulky..... I've worn them in Los Andes with extremely cold weather, and I don't feel my hands chilly at all. I super recommend them...
I use this glove more than any that I own
This softshell glove is perfect for just about everything I need gloves for. It is my driving glove (the leather palm grips well), my skinning glove for backcountry skiing, the glove I wear going downhill except for temps lower than 15 degrees, my building snow forts and sledding glove, my snowshoeing glove, and my glove for working outdoors in the winter (chopping wood, fall/early spring yard work, etc...).
The articulated fingers are EXCEPTIONAL, the fit is on point, and the zippered wrist fits nicely under any sleeve--it's also a locking zipper so it won't creep open while I'm working. It's also a cinch to get out of--flip the zipper pull into the "open" position and pull on the pull-on tab and the zipper opens smoothly.
Is my love for this glove coming out? Because I love this glove...