Do it all.
You begin when daylight is a faint glow on the horizon. When your gear is all ready, you pull on the Outdoor Research Women's StormTracker Sensor Glove and set off to skin across valleys and tree-lined slopes. Crafted from Gore WindStopper softshell fabric, this glove deflects biting gusts and resists water while still remaining breathable for comfortable, reliable protection from the elements. The water-resistant goat leather palm offers superior grip, and the thumb and index finger have been updated for touchscreen compatibility, so you'll be able to stop and snap that picture without having to take off your glove. A tricot lining adds extra warmth to keep you moving comfortably through the backcountry.
- A softshell glove equally at home ski touring or alpine climbing
- Gore WindStopper fabric offers windproof, water-resistant protection
- Water-resistant goat leather palm for superior grip
- Touchscreen compatible thumb and index fingertips
- Tricot lining offers warmth and moisture-wicking power
- Elasticized wrist and zippered gauntlet for easy on and off
- Item #ODR00GF
- Q & A
One of my favorites
I get cold hands so having a system for my hands is key. I am in love with these gloves. They are thin and lightweight yet are fleece lined for extra warmth. I started using them as my go to glove for all around and hiking up while touring. They have long coverage, all the way to my wrists. Even when they have gotten sweaty they are still super warm and easy to deal with. I went with a medium and my hand size is 7" length 8" circumference