Whether you're out searching the backcountry for those last stashes of untouched powder or climbing a frozen waterfall, the Outdoor Research Men's StormTracker Sensor Gloves keep your hands warm and dexterous for your cold weather excursions. Updated this season with touchscreen compatibility, these gloves are made from Gore Windstopper fabric to deflect biting gusts and resist moisture. A tricot lining retains heat to keep your fingers from becoming useless blocks of ice. Built tough with pre-shaped fingers and featuring a leather palm, these gloves help you grip ski poles and ice axes with confidence and provide plenty of dexterity for the many tasks you'll perform during your backcountry tour or alpine climb.
- A winter glove for alpine climbing, ski touring, or ice climbing
- Gore Windstopper softshell fabric deflects wind and resists water
- Tricot lining offers cozy warmth and next-to-skin comfort
- Leather palm for durable grip and protection
- Touchscreen compatible finger tips
- Pre-shaped fingers offer dexterity and tactility
- Undercuff construction with elasticized wrist and zippered gauntlet
- Item #ODR00GE
- Q & A
Ruler in the alpine
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I love the dexterity of these gloves. I use them primarily for ski touring, and ice climbing. Thus far the palm has worn well through rappeling, and the index fingers are intact after countless applications of my climbing skins to my skis. Highly recommend.
Fits true to size.