- Detail Images
Serious touring gear.
- Highly-breathable stretch soft shell fabric on the back of the hand
- Soft fleece lining insulates and feels good on your skin
- Durable ToughTec leather palm lets you use your smart phone with your gloves on
- Pre-curved, anatomical fingers for a natural fit
- Hook-and-loop closure seals out drafts
Share your thoughts
Outdoor Research Sensor Gloves
This ever happen to you? Need to use your cell phone or touch-screen device on the ski lift, only to struggle with wrestling off your ski gloves in order to make the call? Here's our humorous take on that common predicament, and our solution: warm, touch-screen-friendly Outdoor Research gloves with TouchTec technology.
I bought these for riding in cool conditions. I normally use mittens but these have been good. Adequately wind proof, haven't tried them in the wet. Easy to get on and off. I put my jersey arms under the gloves, the can make the velcro a little hard to do up, especially if I have my watch on. I would recommend them though.
Great glove for FatFingering your screen
This is a great glove for back country and on mountain skiing. It's just warm enough for most days as long as you aren't prone to cold hands. As far as use on a touch screen it works great for fat finger tasks like answering calls and viewing messages, but best of luck hitting the right letters to type a response...you still have a glove on. Over all I'd say it's a great glove.