For all-day skiing.
The Outdoor Research Southback Glove is the kind of glove that you can wear every day of the season without having to worry if your hand is going to freeze off by lunch. Outdoor Research put the insulation exactly where you need it to concentrate the heat where you need it, then gave the Southback a guaranteed waterproof breathable membrane to let moisture out while guarding against Mother Nature's most insidious attacks.
- Gore-Tex insert for guaranteed waterproof breathable performance
- Durable nylon shell construction stands up to relentless glove punishment
- Leather palm is abrasion-resistant and grippy
- Strategically placed insulation for optimum warmth and dexterity
Share your thoughts
Always in the pack...
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I've used these gloves for the past two seasons and they've held up very well because of the nylon shell and leather palm. They are a great glove to have when you are just not sure how cold it will really be or how stormy. If I am trying to choose a glove before I go out skinning around for lines, the Southback is usually the glove I throw in my pack.