You'll be glad you brought it.
Even though it's warm at the trailhead, your hike to go check out the fiery fall foliage might get a little chilly at some point, so make sure you have the Outdoor Research Women's Sonata Down Vest stashed in your pack before you set off. It's filled with lofty goose down insulation to keep your core warm without weighing you down, and it stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage when you don't need it. And if the chilly weather brings a bit of rain or snow, the Pertex Quantum fabric shrugs off light precipitation so you don't get soaked as you hurry back to town for some much-needed hot cocoa.
- Featherweight, yet super-warm vest
- Wind- and water-resistant fabric
- Down insulation is light and highly compressible
- Left pocket doubles as stuff sack
- Brushed tricot collar for cozy feel
- Internal stormflap keeps cold gusts out
- Zippered pockets secure small items
- Item #ODR00I0