Go far out and feel great about it.
- While keeping the sweat from forming inside, the water-resistant nylon softshell fabric and fully taped seams keep snow out as it falls
- Water-resistant zippers and front storm flap aid waterproofiness in changing conditions
- Brushed fleece interior and tricot lined collar feel nice on raw skin, add insulation, and slide easily over inner layers
- Hook-and-loop cuffs and a hem drawcord seal out the cold and snow during deep days and repeated crashes
- Two hand pockets stow backcountry ski essentials and one features a media port to wire in your cell phone or MP3 player
- A zippered sleeve pocket provides a place for your ski pass
Share your thoughts
Best light weight
I love this jacket. Very light for spring weather. I love the sleeves, they are tapered so no velcro on the sleves! Tiny bit of velcro on bottom & top of zipper. Fits really good. I ordered a medium and it fits really nice.