If you're gearing up for an adventure in a tropical corner of the globe, make sure the Outdoor Research Women's Reflection Sentinel Shirt is packed in your bag. The lightweight fabric features SolarShield construction for maximum sun protection and is treated with Insect Shield to prevent biting bugs from souring your day. Plus, the stretchy side panels breathe to help regulate body temperature while ensuring freedom of movement.
- Lightweight nylon fabric is wind resistant, moisture wicking, and quick drying
- Regular fit with stretchy side panels allows you to move freely
- Breathable polyester in the side panels keeps you cool in warm climates
- Button-down front closure lends a classic look while allowing you to further regulate temperature
- SolarShield construction with a UPF 50+ rating helps you avoid harmful sunburn
- Insect Shield insect repellent keeps mosquitoes, flies, and other pests at bay
- Roll-up tabs allow you to roll the sleeves up in warm weather
- Dual chest pockets safely stow small essentials like lip balm and sunscreen
Share your thoughts
Great Travel and Hiking Layer
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I love the Reflection Sentinel as a travel layer. It is so nice to have its perks-- like Insect Shield and SolarShield-- but also have a shirt with an attractive cut that I can wear in various situations, be it trekking or a night out to dinner in town.
The fabric is lightweight, which makes this shirt useful for a spectrum of temperatures. The lightweight fabric also makes it easier to wash this shirt while traveling, as it dries quickly.
Outdoor Research Bug Protection Products
When you're heading into the mountains, more often than not you're going to encounter terrain inhabited by hungry, annoying bugs. To defend against mosquitoes, ticks, black flies and other insects-including those that can carry disease-Outdoor Research makes apparel designed to protect you from bites, some of which is treated with Insect Shield, an effective, odorless and EPA-registered insect repellent.