From the darkest jungle to the most exposed deserts, protect your face from biting insects and sunburn with the Outdoor Research Sentinel Brim Hat. The moisture-wicking headband and mesh vents keep you cool and dry while the insect-repelling fabric treatment prevents mosquitoes, ticks, and flies from turning your face into a buffet.
- Supplex nylon fabric is lightweight, quick drying, and highly breathable
- Insect Shield fabric treatment helps deter mosquitoes, ticks, and other pesky bugs
- Mesh panels and a moisture-wicking TransAction headband help you stay cool and dry
- Foam-stiffened brim shields your face and neck from the sun
- Removable chin cord keeps the hat secure in windy conditions
- SolarShield construction and a UPF 30 rating help you avoid harmful sunburn
Share your thoughts
Outdoor Research Sun Protection Products
If you're not careful, long days outside hiking, paddling or climbing can leave your skin damaged and burned. To keep you protected from damaging ultraviolet rays, Outdoor Research offers a full line of sun hats, and UV Protective shirts and pants designed to keep you protected from the sun.
Outdoor Research Bug Protection Products
When you're heading into the mountains, more often than not you're going to encounter terrain inhabited by hungry, annoying bugs. To defend against mosquitoes, ticks, black flies and other insects?including those that can carry disease?Outdoor Research makes apparel designed to protect you from bites, some of which is treated with Insect Shield, an effective, odorless and EPA-registered insect repellent.