- Detail Images
Slip your music player in the Outdoor Research Sensor Dry Holster Utility Belt before your next wet-weather run and you'll be singing in the rain from start to finish. The clear window is touchscreen sensitive so you can switch playlists, and the adjustable belt can be worn around the waist or over the shoulder bandolier style.
- Polyester with a TPU finish provides complete waterproof protection
- Waterproof zip-lock closure keeps the wet out
- Belt can be worn either around the waist or over the shoulder
- Touchscreen-sensitive clear window allows you to operate devices
- Flap closure with a buckle is sleek and secure
- Waterproof headphone jack allows you to rock out in the rain
- Stretch mesh pocket keeps energy goo or snacks close at hand
Share your thoughts
Outdoor Research Sensor Products
A utility belt for the water-loving or wet-weather adventurer, the Sensor Dry Holster can be worn around the waist or over the shoulder, bandolier style. Big enough to carry the essentials, the waterproof Sensor Holster allows for electronic devices like cell phones and digital music players to be accessed through the clear, touch-screen sensitive window, meaning they can be controlled without exposure to the elements.