Whether you're a seasoned climbing veteran or a novice climber, enjoy the comfort and protection of the Outdoor Research Men's Seamseeker Gloves. These three-quarter finger big-wall gloves help protect and shield your hands from painful jamming and smearing so you're not left with bloody paws at the end of yet another day at the crag.
- Superfabric material (stretch nylon with guardplate) on the back of the Seamseekers stop payment on the pound of flesh long multi-pitch climbs often extract
- Polyester and spandex fabric blend on the thumbs provides breathable comfort, stretch, and warmth while you belay your partner on big walls or at the crag
- Durable split-suede overlays and KEVLAR stitching in areas of high abrasion for longevity
- Gel palm pockets absorb and dissipate heat caused by friction created during heavy rope-work or via long ferrata routes
- Neoprene cuffs for a comfortable, secure fit
- Carabiner loops help ensure you don't drop the Seamseekers when you're high up on a ledge
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
These gloves have lasted me forever! I used to go through a pair of Petzl gloves every season but these gloves have now lasted me 3 seasons and they aren't even showing wear!! Great gloves, not too hot, fit well, all around awesome!!
Outdoor Research Seamseeker Goves
It can take years of painful jamming, smearing and Jumaring to build up the calluses of a veteran climber. And though hands that look and feel like an old baseball mitt can be seen as a badge of honor, sometimes you want to protect your paws on the rock. The SeamSeeker Gloves? and AirBrake Gloves? are rock climbing and belaying gloves with durable split-suede overlays, Kevlar stitching and gel pockets on the palm -- to absorb and dissipate heat caused by the friction created during heavy ropework. Vents on the back of the fingertips allow perspiration to escape while maintaining total-hand protection.