Whether you're a seasoned climbing veteran or a novice climber, enjoy the comfort and protection of the Outdoor Research Men's Seamseeker Gloves. These three-quarter finger big-wall gloves help protect and shield your hands from painful jamming and smearing so you're not left with bloody paws at the end of yet another day at the crag.
- Superfabric material (stretch nylon with guardplate) on the back of the Seamseekers stop payment on the pound of flesh long multi-pitch climbs often extract
- Polyester and spandex fabric blend on the thumbs provides breathable comfort, stretch, and warmth while you belay your partner on big walls or at the crag
- Durable split-suede overlays and KEVLAR stitching in areas of high abrasion for longevity
- Gel palm pockets absorb and dissipate heat caused by friction created during heavy rope-work or via long ferrata routes
- Neoprene cuffs for a comfortable, secure fit
- Carabiner loops help ensure you don't drop the Seamseekers when you're high up on a ledge
Share your thoughts
Outdoor Research Seamseeker Goves
It can take years of painful jamming, smearing and Jumaring to build up the calluses of a veteran climber. And though hands that look and feel like an old baseball mitt can be seen as a badge of honor, sometimes you want to protect your paws on the rock. The SeamSeeker Gloves? and AirBrake Gloves? are rock climbing and belaying gloves with durable split-suede overlays, Kevlar stitching and gel pockets on the palm -- to absorb and dissipate heat caused by the friction created during heavy ropework. Vents on the back of the fingertips allow perspiration to escape while maintaining total-hand protection.