Nobody likes wet socks.
Whether you're climbing a mountain or exploring the backcountry on a pair of cross-country skis, the Outdoor Research Rocky Mountain Low Gaiter keeps you more comfortable by preventing debris from getting into your boots. The lightweight Rocky Mountain Low also packs down to a tiny size, so you can keep them in your pack all the time without taking up a bunch of space and then whip them out whenever the going gets rough.
- Tough 420D nylon stands up to years of hiking, trail debris, and hungry insects
- Super-tough Hypalon instep strap for year-round dependability
- Breathable fabrics throughout allow water vapor and sweat to escape
- Reinforced boot lace hook keeps the gaiter in place
- Elastic bottom edge keeps debris out
- Tough 1-inch wide hook-and-loop front closure