Nothing in your boots but feet.
Outdoor Research stuck to tried-and-true design with the Women’s Rocky Mountain High Gaiter. This lightweight gaiter keeps dirt, debris, and snow out of your boots to keep your feet dry and comfortable while you conquer the heights. A reinforced boot lace hook keeps the gaiter in place, and front hook-and-loop closure makes the Rocky Mountain High easy to get into and out of.
- Tough 420D nylon stands up to years of hiking, trail debris, and hungry insects
- Super-tough Hypalon instep strap for year-round dependability
- Breathable fabrics throughout allow water vapor and sweat to escape
- Reinforced boot lace hook keeps the gaiter in place
- Elastic bottom edge keeps debris out
- Tough, inch-wide hook-and-loop front closure
Share your thoughts
great for the price
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I got these for under 30$ and for the price you can't beat it. In snow (at least real winter snow - not talking about wet spring snow) you don't really NEED Gore-Tex. If you don't need a super-technical gaiter this is a good price-effective solution. They have held up well so far. Gaiters are awesome when tracking animals, hiking, and roaming around. Much better than wearing shell pants (at least when it's not precipitating!).