- Community Images
A lightweight gaiter that keeps out the riff raff.
Keep snow, mud, and other trail debris out of your boots with the Outdoor Research Rocky Mountain High Packcloth Gaiter. The Rocky Mountain High is a basic design that gets the job done without any unnecessary frills–just tough, breathable fabric securely attached to your boots.
- Tough 420D nylon stands up to years of hiking, trail debris, and hungry insects
- Super-tough Hypalon instep strap for year-round dependability
- Breathable fabrics throughout allow water vapor and sweat to escape
- Reinforced boot lace hook keeps the gaiter in place
- Elastic bottom edge keeps debris out
- Tough, inch-wide hook-and-loop front closure