Whether you're heading out to clip bolts at the sport crag or cruise on your bike downtown, pull on the Outdoor Research Women's Ridgeline Tech T-Shirt for relaxed comfort that's built to perform. The DriRelease Cotton wicks away sweat and dries quickly so you'll stay comfortable and the FreshGuard Odor treatment ensures that you'll still smell sweet as roses at the end of the day.
- DriRelease Cotton is soft, moisture wicking, and quick drying
- Standard fit is flattering while allowing complete freedom of movement
- FreshGuard Odor Neutralization keeps you smelling like a lady after grueling trail runs
- Abstract skyline center front graphic adds some outdoor style
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
Love this shirt -- super soft and comfortable, no-rub seaming, wicks well and the FreshGuard is great. Seems a little smaller than most of my other medium shirts, but once you get a sports bra on it's no problem. Definitely would buy again, but probably a large, and would certainly recommend.
feels like cotton but....
I have used this T running and hiking, and my favorite part is that it wicks great, but doesn't feel like my plastic running jerseys! The cotton content in this piece is just right and gives me the comfort of cotton, but the wicking of a synthetic! On top of that, the FreshGuard odor treatment really does the trick when I get to stink!