- Detail Images
Shakes off spring showers.
Bust out the Outdoor Research Men's Revel Jacket when a passing shower threatens to drench your afternoon hike or spring fishing session. The waterproof and breathable Pertex Shield fabric protects you from rain and crisp, not-quite-summer weather. The jacket's adjustable hood conveniently zips into the collar for low-profile wear when not in use, and it features double-sliding TorsoFlo vents to dump excess heat. DWR coated, double-separating zippers resist moisture when subjected to heavy rain.
- Waterproof (10k) and breathable (7k) Pertex Shield (2.5-layer)
- Stretch nylon ripstop (40D) shell
- Fully taped seams
- Double-sliding TorsoFlo vents (hem-to-bicep)
- DWR coated, double-separating zippers
- Adjustable hood zips into collar
- Drawcord hem