Few clothing pieces say adventure travel with as much authenticity as the Outdoor Research Women's Short-Sleeve Reflection Shirt. The moisture-wicking and quick-drying nylon provides ideal performance in warm, humid climates, and the stretchy side panels breathe generously to keep you comfy beneath the afternoon sun. Plus, the SolarShield construction supplies a 50+ UPF rating to keep you free of painful sunburn.
- Lightweight nylon fabric is wind resistant, moisture wicking, and quick drying
- Regular fit with stretchy side panels allows you to move freely
- Breathable polyester in the side panels keeps you cool in warm climates
- Button-down front closure lends a classic look while allowing you to further regulate temperature
- SolarShield construction with a UPF 50+ rating helps you avoid harmful sunburn
- Dual chest pockets safely stow small essentials like lip balm and sunscreen
Share your thoughts
My new favorite
I thought this shirt looked kind of nice in the picture, but when it arrived, I was like "wow!" Really, really nice looking shirt, with lots of little details that just don't show in the pic. I'm 5'4" and 105lbs., and a small fits perfect. I don't like a tight fit, or too loose, and this is just right. It is now my favorite shirt of this type in my closet. The Crocus is a great color, and I'll probably order it in another color shortly. The fabric is slightly thicker than other shirts of this type, but it's really comfortable and drapes nicely.