Because it's much better to be comfortable than not.
- Radiant fleece fabric in torso and upper legs provides superb warmth
- Radiant LT fleece fabric in side body, inseam, and lower legs for maximum breathability
- A half moon back zipper allows for a drop seat for convenience
- A gusseted crotch for unrestricted mobility
- Double-separating center front zipper, no side seams, and flatlock seams for comfort
- Polygiene active odor control helps save your tentmate from your funk
Share your thoughts
Men's Small for a Woman
Just took this suit on a trip to Alaska as my base layer for heli-skiing days. Out on the glaciers in AK gets cold, especially when you're watching the guide dig pits and do snow assessments. I was never cold! This is a great layer for glacier camping or any kind of activity in a REALLY cold winter environment.
It did fit a little weird being a men's suit, but I was able to make the men's small work.
Awesome first layer
Just got it before my pre-Christmas trip to Utah. Spent 4 days on the slopes and two days climbing ice in temperatures between -15C and -5C. There was plenty of opportunity to test the warmth (sitting on the lift or on the belay), as well as range of motion. The piece felt toasty and comfortable throughout. Also the fact that it doesn't have a fly but rather a full neck-to-crotch zip makes it look less like an underwear and a bit more like a track suit, so if you are confident enough you could wear it around by itself.
Although i returned this item becasue i liked the north face suit better but if i plan any real cold weather climbing or backpacking this winter i will highly concider picking this suit up again. great comfortable fabric, good fit, and the pockets and good for keeping power bars from freezing rock hard.