End a lifetime of suffering.
- Gore-Tex insert for guaranteed waterproof breathable performance
- PrimaLoft Sport insulation on the back of the hand for high loft, low bulk insulation that can handle cold temperature extremes
- PrimaLoft One on the palm for the ultimate in high performance synthetic insulation
- Water-repellant leather construction with laser-etching and contrast stitching for added flair
- EVA foam panels on the back of the hand provide added protection
- Soft nose wipe on thumb takes care of the inevitable runny nose
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I love these mittens, they are super warm and totally waterproof. My only problem with them is that they run a little big. I usually wear a medium in most companies and in these I probably could have worn a small without any problems. The thumb seems to be longer than I have experienced with other brands but they still work. I highly recommend them to anyone with cold hands
Point 'N Chute Mitt
Outdoor Research backcountry skiing and sidecountry skiing ambassador Molly Baker talks about the warm, waterproof Point 'n Chute skiing and snowboarding mitts. Freeride and Sidecountry skiers and snowboarders looking for extra warmth and weather protection in a stylie undercuff design turn to the Point n' Chute.