The North Face Up to 40% offThe North Face Up to 40% off

Description

End a lifetime of suffering.

Like 60% of Americans, you've been plagued all ski season by cold hands. The other 40% have never skied. Stop the madness now! The Outdoor Research Women's Point 'N Chute Mitten beats back the cold with full leather construction, Primaloft insulation, and a guaranteed waterproof breathable Gore-Tex membrane.
  • Gore-Tex insert for guaranteed waterproof breathable performance
  • PrimaLoft Sport insulation on the back of the hand for high loft, low bulk insulation that can handle cold temperature extremes
  • PrimaLoft One on the palm for the ultimate in high performance synthetic insulation
  • Water-repellant leather construction with laser-etching and contrast stitching for added flair
  • EVA foam panels on the back of the hand provide added protection
  • Soft nose wipe on thumb takes care of the inevitable runny nose

Share your thoughts

Review Summary
5
0 4
1 3
0 2
0 1
0

What do you think of the

Outdoor Research Point 'N Chute Mitten - Women's

? Share a...

Write a review

No file chosen

Rather attach a photo from another website?

Rather attach a photo from your computer?

  • Product review:
  • Share a video
  • Share a photo

How familiar are you with the product?(Optional)

How does this product fit?(Optional)

Only jpg, jpeg, png, gif or bmp files please.

Save

Here's what others have to say...

4 5

Super warm

  • Gender: Female
  • Familiarity: I've used it several times

I love these mittens, they are super warm and totally waterproof. My only problem with them is that they run a little big. I usually wear a medium in most companies and in these I probably could have worn a small without any problems. The thumb seems to be longer than I have experienced with other brands but they still work. I highly recommend them to anyone with cold hands

Point 'N Chute Mitt

Posted on

Outdoor Research backcountry skiing and sidecountry skiing ambassador Molly Baker talks about the warm, waterproof Point 'n Chute skiing and snowboarding mitts. Freeride and Sidecountry skiers and snowboarders looking for extra warmth and weather protection in a stylie undercuff design turn to the Point n' Chute.