Stay warm when you need to point at stuff.
- Gore-Tex insert for guaranteed waterproof breathable performance
- PrimaLoft Sport insulation on the back of the hand for high loft, low bulk insulation that can handle cold temperature extremes
- PrimaLoft One on the palm for the ultimate in high performance synthetic insulation
- Water-repellant leather construction with laser-etching and contrast stitching for added flair
- EVA foam panels on the back of the hand provide added protection
- Soft nose wipe on thumb takes care of the inevitable runny nose
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
I've had really really bad luck with gloves the last few years, so I decided to step it up a bit and purchase a higher quality glove than I usually do. As a knuckle dragging snowboarder, I'm pretty hard on my gloves, seams start to fail on my right hand within a few days. I've worn these all over this year from splitboarding Chamonix to ripping my home mountain of Stevens Pass and these gloves have been up to the task. I bought a large (my usual glove size) and found these larges quite roomy. Not a problem though, I wear a thin glove liner to take up the extra room. I would recommend sizing down though. Overall, they've done everything I've asked.
awesome glove, not so great dexterity
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
the glove is warm and comfortable, but after a week of riding them they soften up quite a bit and become sloppy loose in the finger tip area killing all ability to have any dexterity. Maybe if they made an xs they would work better but even the smalls felt sloppy long at the fingers.
- Fit: True to size
I love these lobster mittens! Haven't got chance to use them yet. But the overall touch & feel is good. The only problem for me is, these are made for men hence the fingers are a little longer. But I'm fine with it. Wish they make this for women one day.
We don't get the super cold days here in WA, but when we do these are my goto glove\mittens. Fit nicely under cuffs of every jacket I own and still allow enough room to pull base layers with thumb holes over your hand. I like being able to still use my fingers to adjust bindings, goggles etc without having to take them off like most mitts.Very durable materials and padded in the right spots. I did notice some stitching coming frayed long the thumb pad on both, perhaps that piece could be bigger. No issues yet though
Pricey, but great!
- Gender: Male
Great warmth, dexterity, and style.
Point 'N Chute Glove
Outdoor Research Athlete Manager Christian Folk talks about the warm, waterproof Point 'n Chute skiing and snowboarding three-finger gloves. Freeride and Sidecountry skiers and riders looking for extra warmth and weather protection in a stylie undercuff design turn to the Point n' Chute.