Tough enough to keep up with you in the winter cold.
Don't let the ultra-soft double-layer construction fool you–the Outdoor Research Women's PL 400 Mitten is built to take the nastiest weather that Mother Nature can throw at it. This highly breathable glove is perfect for backcountry use because it allows your hand to regulate its temperature naturally while it allows sweat vapor to escape to avoid clamminess. If the weather gets completely out of hand you can slide a pair of shell gloves over the PL 400 for an ultra-tough weatherproof system.
- Breathable stretch fabric keeps your hand dry and cool without limiting range of motion
- Lightweight fleece insulation won't overheat your hand while you work hard in the backcountry
- Minimal seaming to avoid chafing or irritation
- Silicone grip pads on palm and fingertips helps with dexterity and gives better grip while wearing a shell over-glove
- Mitten design allows your fingers to warm each other naturally