Reliable storm coverage.
- Ventia Dry membrane repels wet snow and falling rain and still remains breathable so you don't overheat
- Lightweight, durable nylon ripstop shell packs down small and stands up to abuse
- Fully taped seams mean water won’t roll down the shell and sneak in through the fabric joints
- TorsoFlo venting system zips from the hem to the underarm zone to allow total control over temperature regulation
- Left hand doubles as a stuff sack
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I'm 6'5", 210lbs with broad shoulders and the XL fits great.
I ordered the XL based on another OR jacket I own. I own an OR Paladin Jacket and I ordered the large but it was too snug in the armpits(with just a single layer under it) and the sleeves were about 1" too short. Not very comfortable. I exchanged it for the XL and the fit is great. Closer to a slim fit vs baggy and I have room for a few layers without restriction and the arms are 1" longer than the XL(verified with Outdoor Reserach customer service). Looking forward to putting some miles on this jacket.
Hope this sheds light for another person.
So far so good
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I've had this jacket for only a couple months so can't speak to the long view. I'm 6 ft. 175 and a medium is just right, I've worn it over a fleece and a few other low profile layers with no problem, wearing it over a down jacket would probably be pushing it.