Trim, weatherproof, and featherweight, this jacket was made for fast, steep ascent.
The soft and supple three-layer waterproof, breathable Pertex Shield+ of the Outdoor Research Women's Paladin Jacket delivers hardcore protection in whisperweight comfort. This jacket caters to the needs of alpine guides, who require durable protection and performance without the excess weight. It features fully taped seams, underarm zips for venting, a drawcord hem, and water-resistant zippers. Its trim fit and pockets that sit above harness or pack belt eliminate unwieldy bulk and accommodate your gear. This smart jacket even corrals the adjustable hood cords through tunnels to keep everything slim and clean.
- Pertex Shield 2L 30D nylon shell
- Fully taped seams
- Trim fit with articulated elbows
- Underarm vents
- Fully adjustable helmet-compatible hood
- Water-resistant zippers
- Single-separating front zip
- Internal front-zip storm flap
- Drawcord hem and hook-and-loop cuff closure
- Internal mesh chest and two zippered hand pockets