Ski it all.
From mega-deep storm days to cold and clear bluebird afternoons, the Outdoor Research Women's Offchute Jacket keeps you comfortable throughout the variable conditions you encounter throughout the ski season. Built with a waterproof membrane and insulated with water-resistant Thermacore polyester, the Offchute keeps you dry when you're confronted with heavy, wet snow and warm when the mercury drops. And if you should start to get too warm behind all that insulation, you can open up the dual underarm vents to let all that hot air out. Outdoor Research hooked this jacket up with all the features—powder skirt, helmet-compatible hood, and adjustable hems—you need to stay comfortable from first to last chair.
- A ski or snowboard jacket for bell-to-bell days in the resort
- Waterproof shell with fully taped seams walls out heavy snow
- Body-mapped synthetic insulation reduces bulk and promotes warmth
- Underarm vents dump heat quick when you're on the move
- Adjustable hood fits over most ski and snowboard helmets
- Fixed powder skirt seals out cold powder during deep days
- Relaxed fit leaves room for extra layers
- Item #ODR00IF
[membrane/laminate] Ventia (2-layer), [face fabric] 50D polyester plain weave
[body] Thermacore (80g), [sleeves] Thermacore (60g)
Center Back Length
2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
1 lb 9.6 oz