Sleeping in isn't really its thing.
If the lifts are spinning, then you're skiing. Make sure you have a jacket that can keep up with your 100+ days-a-year skiing habit by investing in the Outdoor Research Mens's Offchute Jacket. It provides the protection needed to withstand raging snowstorms, along with the stretch and breathability you want when you're taking non-stop laps from first chair to last.
Soft and quiet like a softshell, Ventia fabric seals out heavy snow and howling winds while remaining highly breathable to keep you comfortable when you're skiing rowdy lines. It also has more flexibility than your average technical shell, so you don't feel restricted when navigating tight tree lines. A bit of lightweight insulation helps you stay warm through mid-January pow days, while zippered underarm vents help you blow off steam in late spring.
- Hard shell protection, softshell comfort
- Highly breathable Ventia fabric
- Light and low-profile Thermore Classic insulation
- Fully taped seams prevent leaks
- Zippered underarm vents dump excess heat
- Powder skirt keeps snow out
- Adjustable hood is helmet-compatible
- Brushed tricot-lined collar for cozy feel
- Item #ODR00HS