Gloves worthy of two high-fives.
Built with Gore-Tex, the Outdoor Research Northback Glove handles even your most intense backcountry ski adventures. Weather is no object when your paws are protected with the burly Northbacks, but toughness doesn't have to mean giving up on dexterity. Stretch-woven fabric between fingers and across the back of the hand allow you to move your fingers when you're tightening your ski boots, while high-tech wrist articulation allows full radial movement.
- Gore-Tex waterproof breathable insert seals out moisture while allowing water vapor escape
- Durable stretch-woven nylon on the back panel and gauntlet stands up to run-ins with stray tree branches
- Strategically placed EnduraLoft insulation holds the cold at bay without creating restrictive bulk
- Tricot lining is soft on your skin for all-day comfort
- EVA padding on the back of the hand protects you from gate swipes if you get an urge to try out the course
- FlexAction wrist articulation keys in on mobility allowing full range of motion in your wrist joint
- SuperCinch gauntlet closure stops snow from getting packed under your glove
- Ladder-lock wrist cinch with easy-grip keeps warm air right around your hand so your fingers won't freeze
- Removable idiot cord secures this glove so it won't go flying if you pull your glove off to check your phone on the lift
- Nose wipe keeps your upper lip presentable
Share your thoughts
Outdoor Research Northback Gloves
Backcountry snowboarder and Outdoor Research® employee Sean Leslie talks about his favorite ski and snowboard glove, the Northback ™. Thanks to the GORE-TEX® liner and variable thickness EnduraLoft™ insulation, the Northback™ is a warm, waterproof and super versatile glove that will keep your hands comfortable and dry for all your ski and snowboarding adventures.