Ease the pain of a hot-weather hike.
- Sweat-wicking, four-way stretch polyester fabric for maximum comfort and freedom of movement
- Elastic waistband with built-in adjustable belt for perfect custom fit
- Gusseted crotch for unlimited range of motion
- Zippered pockets hold your stuff securely
- Quick-dry lets you get back to business right away after a refreshing trailside plunge
Share your thoughts
Haven't found a boundary yet, anyway.
I bought these shorts looking for something that is durable and is worn above the knee. I think I found it. I haven't put it through a lot, but I have climbed and swam in them, to my pleasure. I am 5'5"and they rest right above the knee, also to my pleasure. They fit in a harness well and are very soft and comfortable for lounging. My only doubt is that they may not survive a lot of backpacking trips because they are pretty thin. But local crags and road trips and around town should be ideal.