Built for alpine assaults.
Ready to handle your wildest forays into the backcountry, the Outdoor Research Men's Maximus Pant is a winter workhorse that keeps up with the most demanding skiers. Gore-Tex Pro fabric keeps the heaviest snow at bay, and movement-mirroring stretch panels ensure uninhibited mobility, whether you're on a technical climb up or a thrilling ride down.
The Gore-Tex Pro fabric's seams are fully sealed to prevent moisture from seeping in throughout the day, and bib styling helps keep snow out when you're shredding through waist-deep powder. A specialized avalanche beacon pocket secures your transceiver so you don't have to strap it uncomfortably to your chest. Zippered pockets stow other essentials such as energy gels and maps, and the drop seat lets you heed nature's call without removing your suspenders.
- Built to withstand life in harsh mountains
- Gore-Tex Pro shell is tough and waterproof
- Stretch panels boost breathability and flex
- Fully taped seams to prevent leaks
- Bib styling for extended coverage
- Removable stretch mesh internal gaiter
- Special pocket holds avalanche beacon
- Drop seat lets you poop without dropping trou
- Item #ODR00HN
- Q & A
Do these pants have any venting?
Hey Reid! So the pants have double separating sides. I had a pair of Patagonia that had the side leg zippers and I would use them to release heat while touring.
Thanks Lacey! Just hard to tell with the photo and they were listed on the details.
Venting is a must out here in the PNW