Moto-styled Gore-Tex protection.
Before heading out the ridge to your favorite sidecountry powder stash, pull on a pair of Outdoor Research Magnate Gloves. The Magnate's burly leather shell is fitted with a Gore-Tex insert for total wind and waterproof protection while a dose of Primaloft One insulation keeps your hands warm and nimble throughout the day. Even if you settled on skis to quench your need for speed, the moto-inspired styling will resonate with the soft spot you've always had for motor bikes.
- Supple leather on the glove's exterior provides dexterity and water repellency
- Gore-Tex with X-trafit insert for guaranteed wind, waterproof, breathable protection
- 133g Primaloft One insulation keeps you warm on chilly days
- Radiant fleece-lined palm interior provides warmth and absorbs moisture for all-day comfort
- Reinforced leather on the palm gives you a secure grip on ski poles
- Cuffs seal around wrists to keep snow out and are designed to fit under jacket sleeves
- Soft nose wipe on thumb is kind on sensitive skin
Share your thoughts
So far so good
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
These are my second set of OR gloves. I liked the first set I wanted to get an other set with some different options. I have only been able to wear these a few times, but I am thrilled with them thus far. I keep these for when it is dry, and use my Alti's for when it is wet. Solid gloves, the leather is nice, and they are very comfy. Not as warm as my Alti's, but I knew that when I bought them. I am thrilled and feel like I have my gloves squared away.
Bomber Undercuff Glove
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These gloves are fantastic. They are full GoreTex, not just some back of the hand insert, so they are dry but they are also full leather so they are durable and have great grip!