- Detail Images
Float up the mountain without having to leave gear behind.
- Durable nylon shell material is reinforced on the bottom to ensure long-lasting performance
- Zippered top closure also features an aluminum tension-hook attachment for added security and to double as a compression strap
- Expandable design allows you to overstuff this pack without blowing out a seam
- Mesh shoulder straps are made with breathable synthetic material for comfort
- Internal hangers allow you to use a hydration bladder of your choosing, and internal hose routing makes it easy to put your hydration hose right where you need it
- Back pad can be removed for additional weight savings
- Other features include a sternum strap and ice axe loop
Share your thoughts
Great bag for all day climbs
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I use this pack to do multi pitch climbing and I love it. It is light and adjustable. I use a osprey hydration bladder and it works well with the clip plus it adds to the rigidity of the bag. The plastic insert that comes in it just protects your back from sharp objects but does little in the way of providing anything else. My first impressions of the bag were that it would be something I pull out of a larger bag at the base of a route but it has some approach potential for lighter ascents. I have taken it on a couple of long climbs with no durability issues but I have not taken in a human size crack and chimneyed with it on. You cannot beat this pack for the price.