Built with the true backcountry enthusiast in mind.
Built with the true backcountry enthusiast in mind, the Outdoor Research Men's Igneo Shell Jacket provides tough utilitarian weather protection. The fully taped Pertex Shield shell fabric shrugs off wet windy conditions and is backed with brushed tricot for added softness and warmth. Underarm zips let you dump excess heat when you kick steps up a steep couloir, and the powder skirt keeps the blower of your belly when you make your hard-earned descent.
- 2-layer Pertex Shield fabric provides a high level of waterproof and breathable protection
- Fully taped seams and water-resistant zippers keep wet conditions out
- Brushed tricot backing adds softness and warmth
- Relaxed fit leaves space for mid layers and provides freedom of movement
- Underarm zippers provide ventilation when you hike for some turns
- Fully adjustable, removable, and helmet-compatible hood protects in stormy conditions
- Removable powder skirt seals around hips to keep snow out
- Lockdown technology in the powder skirt provides a jacket-to-pants interface
- ThumbDrive cuffs seal around wrists and thumbholes prevent sleeves from riding up
- Chest pocket and an interior pass pocket safely stow essentials
- Integrated RECCO reflector may expedite rescue in an emergency situation