Insulated and waterproof for the nastiest days on the hill.
If you regularly deal with frigid chairlift rides, stinging cross winds, and double-digit freshies, the Outdoor Research Women's Igneo Insulated Jacket was designed with you in mind. The waterproof Pertex Shield shell fabric is stuffed with Thermore insulation and lined with soft tricot so you stay warm and dry on the nastiest ski days.
- 2-layer Pertex Shield provides a high level of waterproof and breathable protection
- Fully taped seams and water-resistant zippers keep wet conditions out
- 60g Thermore insulation in the front and 40g in the back provide warmth for chilly days
- Brushed tricot backing adds softness and warmth
- Relaxed fit leaves space for mid-layers and provides freedom of movement
- Underarm zippers provide ventilation when you hike for some turns
- Fully adjustable, removable, and helmet-compatible hood protects in stormy conditions
- Removable powder skirt seals around hips to keep snow out
- Lockdown technology in the powder skirt provides a jacket-to-pants interface
- ThumbDrive cuffs seal around wrists, and thumbholes prevent sleeves from riding up
- Hand, chest, and an interior pass pocket safely stow essentials
- Integrated RECCO reflector may expedite rescue in an emergency situation
Share your thoughts
Couldn't be happier with this jacket!
This is the best winter jacket I have ever owned. I put a regular fleece on underneath and wear it while walking to work everyday in below zero tempatures and it keeps me warm and dry. Also, excellent at blocking the wind. I have not yet gone cross country skiing or hiking with it but the underarm zippers will be perfect if I'm getting too warm.
It fits big. I orginally got a S but had to return it for an XS. I'm 5'2'' and 135 pounds. The XS fits perfectly.
Definitely a nice, warm buy.
Great product - killer price
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The Igneo Jacket is waterproof, breathable, insulated, vented, with all of the ski features I need at under $300. Super psyched with this one!