Built for climbing routes of the frozen variety.
Ice climbing in moderate climates often means getting an early start before the sun can impact the safety of your route. So when you need to stay warm and dry during your next ascent, look no further than the flexible, ice climbing-specific performance of the Outdoor Research Women's Iceline Pant.
Water-resistant and breathable three-layer Ventia fabric in the body keeps snow and wind at bay without turning you into a sweaty mess, and the grid fleece lining helps you stay toasty during frigid early morning ascents. The fabric is also engineered to move with you, so you don't feel restricted when you're trying to solve a tricky route. Outdoor Research also added burly scuff guards to protect the hems against crampons. A fold-up waistband with brushed tricot lining offers cozy coverage, and the thigh pocket is accessible with a harness on so you can snack on an energy-boosting gel halfway up your route.
- Built for ice climbing in moderate climates
- Stretchy, waterproof, and breathable fabric
- Taped critical seams prevent leaks
- Grid fleece backer offers cozy feel
- Burly oxford nylon scuff guards
- Zippered thigh vents release excess heat
- Fold-up waistband for additional coverage
- Item #ODR00IB