Mariachi band not included.
- Waterproof breathable Venta fabric sheds wet weather to keep your head dry
- Mesh lining, a rear vent, and a wicking headband help transport sweat away from your skin
- Foam in the brim keeps its shape and makes the hat float in water
- Magnets on the brim and dome let you fold up and fasten the brim for added air flow
- Removable chin cord keeps it in place in gusty conditions
Share your thoughts
I felt this hat was too hot. It's basically a solid nylon cap for your head with a tiny vent to breathe.
It says that that fabric is breathable however I would like a little more breathing going on. My feeling is, either provide a waterproof hat (in which case I would just put on my gore-tex jacket hood) or a sun hat. I'm just not convinced you can do both well.