The ideal pant for any foray into wet conditions.
Outdoor Research designed the Foray Pant to always be there when the sky opens up and you have nowhere to run. A guaranteed waterproof breathable Gore-Tex Paclite membrane makes the Foray impervious to weather while remaining lightweight and extremely packable. 3/4-length side zippers allow you to vent when the hot humidity gets to you and make it easier to get into and out of the Foray. A gusseted crotch and articulated knees provide an unlimited range of natural motion without any binding or strain on the seams.
- Durable 50D polyester fabric for years of abuse
- Guaranteed waterproof breathable Gore-Tex membrane for total weather protection
- Fully taped seams eliminate waterproof weak spots
- Water-resistant zippers seal out moisture
- Standard fit makes it easy to layer underneath
- 3/4-length side zippers allow you to dump heat quickly and let cooling air flow through the pant
- Ultralight construction and back pocket stuff sack make carrying the pant painless
- Snap cuff closures allow you to hike with the side zips open
- Single back pocket for carrying the essentials