Your gaiters shouldn't fight you.
- Nylon and polyester upper leg construction reduces weight while remaining tough and weatherproof
- Super-tough BioThane instep strap for year-round dependability
- Breathable fabrics throughout allow water vapor and sweat to escape
- Movement-mirroring stretch for natural-feeling comfort
- Abrasion-resistant elements in areas of the highest wear
- 1.5-inch wide hook-and-loop front closure is tough and allows adjustment
Share your thoughts
Nicely made BUT...
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
OR makes some great stuff and in terms of materials and workmanship these are typically OR, very well done. However, they are poorly sized/proportioned, for me at least. The top of this gaiter may fit around my wrist but never ever ever will it fit my lower calf. I'm not a small guy, granted, but it would appear these were sized for someone with sticks for legs. Think starving meth addict dimensions, if you have calves like matchsticks, these may fit you well. Additionally, I found the closure to be rather awkward. I will grant that this may just be me, but I found that having to manipulate the zipper in not one but two dimensions to close these caused the whole thing to shift out of position. Had I been able to actually zip them closed around my apparently unnaturally massive, gargantuan calves, I would have then had to wrestle the confounded things back into place. I like my feet and I'm willing to put up with a little hastle to keep them happy but there are limits.