Holds off just about anything but red-hot magma.
The names 'Cordura' and 'Gore-Tex' have both become legendary among outdoor enthusiasts. Both have come to symbolize utter dependability in their respective fields. One item that has helped to nurture this reputation is the Outdoor Research Crocodile Gaiter. Equally legendary and nearly as famous, the Crocodile was the original high-performance weather- and mountain-proof gaiter. The Crocodile hasn't changed much over the years because its design was spot-on from the beginning. Besides having a triple-bartacked Biothane webbing instep strap and an additional tab that holds down the front opening, this Cordura and Gore-Tex masterpiece remains as it was in the beginning.
- Ultra-durable 1000D Cordura inner leg and boot puts the toughest armor where you need it most
- Guaranteed waterproof breathable Gore-Tex membrane for absolute weather protection
- Nylon upper leg construction reduces weight while remaining tough and weatherproof
- Super-tough BioThane instep strap for year-round dependability
- Breathable fabrics throughout allow water vapor and sweat to escape
- Reinforced boot lace hook keeps the gaiter in place
- Double-stitched front closure for added durability
- Abrasion-resistant elements in areas of the highest wear
- 2-inch wide hook-and-loop front closure is tough and allows adjustment