Despite the incredible advances in synthetic fabrics, cotton canvas is still king when you're battling up a prickly Vedauwoo off-width. The Outdoor Research Women's Clearview Pant capitalizes on the durability of cotton canvas and uses just a touch of Lycra to provide the freedom of movement you need for technical rock routes. Plus, the low-profile waist is specifically designed to fit beneath a harness.
- Cotton canvas provides the comfort and high abrasion resistance required for technical rock climbs
- Standard fit and 2% Lycra allow you to move freely
- Low-profile waist is designed to fit beneath a harness
- Back thigh pocket keeps your cell phone securely stowed
- Dual front and rear pockets provide storage space for crag essentials
- Item #ODR1052
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I didn't know these were climbing pants, but that just changes the back pocket position a little bit. I think they look nice, and I really like the fabric, tough but lightweight.
Comfortable and Cute
I asked for and got a pair of these as a Christmas gift and was surprised that they fit so well AND they looked great on! I would wear them every day. I am 5'4'' 135 lbs. and the 4 fits really well (but could be an inch shorter for me). I have worn them to the climbing gym a couple of times and they are also super comfy with a harness and while climbing.
Stylish, but Athletic Cut
Just got a pair of these pants and was surprised to find them comfortable and great for outdoor activity, but also a cute and stylish cut. The low-profiled waist is designed to fit under a harness, which is great, but it also makes them look better on. No more boxy, big, unflattering pants to be active.