Pants you can take anywhere.
When you want pants that can keep up with your go-anywhere, ski-everywhere philosophy get inside the Outdoor Research Women's Axcess Pants. Gore-Tex waterproof breathable protection keeps you dry and feeling good no matter what frozen, high-vert adventureland you hit up next.
- Gore-Tex 2L membrane seals out moisture while remaining breathable so you stay dry even in heavy precipitation
- Nylon face fabric is durable and tough enough to handle scrapes with branches
- Fully taped seams stop melting snow from working in between the stitching
- Strategically placed PrimaLoft Eco insulation (60g in the front and 40g in the seat and knees) holds in heat to keep you warm
- Tricot lining is soft, comfy, and easy to slide into
- Relaxed fit is roomy and gives you room for additional
- Zippered inseam and outseam vents get rid of overheated air and help you regulate your temperature
- Lockdown tech lets you team these pants up with your compatible Outdoor Research jacket for total coverage
- Adjustable waist gives you a custom fit
- Two hand pockets and a secure beacon pocket hold backcountry essentials
Share your thoughts
The perfect ski pant
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I love the Axcess Pant with my jacket because:
a) It has great ski features
b) It protects me with insulation and GoreTex
c) It looks so good on me
d) all of the above.
If you answered "d," you are correct! Seriously, a fantastic pant. Thanks OR!