There when you need them.
Outdoor Research Women's Aspire Pants were designed with three things in mind: light weight, storm protection, and packability. Ideal for hiking year-round, Aspire Pants are made with guaranteed waterproof breathable Gore-Tex fabric for total protection and amazing packability, so you can just keep them in your pack until a storm hits or the trail gets chilly.
- Guaranteed waterproof breathable Gore-Tex membrane for total storm protection
- Fully taped seams eliminate waterproof weak spots
- Waterproof zippers throughout keep the pants fully rain-sealed
- Women-specific fit for a feminine look
- 3/4-length double-separating zippers allow you to dumpheat in a hurry and make the pants easy to get into and out of
- Lightweight construction lets you keep the pants in your pack without weighing you down or taking up much space
- Zippered back pocket securely holds your essentials
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I bought these pants for a white water rafting trip. I knew I could be sitting on water for many hours. The result, I will be buying a dry suit for next year. That said, if you are looking for water resistant pants for hiking, climbing or any activity in which you are NOT sitting in water you'll be VERY happy with these pants. It took about 2 hours of sitting in water before my booty got wet. The side leg zipper made changing with my shoes on a cinch.
Outdoor Research Aspire Products
The lightweight, waterproof, breathable Outdoor Research men's Foray Jacket and women's Aspire Jacket are GORE-TEX� shells with all-season features, and provide solid protection when heavy rain sets in for the long haul. Waterproof and extremely breathable GORE-TEX� fabric shrugs off the wear-and-tear of the trail, while TorsoFlo? side zippers allow poncho-style ventilation when body heat needs to escape. These backpacking and hiking jackets work as hard as you do, but pack down tight once the weather breaks. Tested by the IFMGA test team and refined in accordance with their feedback, the Outdoor Research Foray Jacket? and Aspire Jacket? are ready to repel even the most inhospitable wet weather.