Outdoor Research Alti Mitten - Women's
Bring it on, winter.
For bagging peaks, Arctic adventures, and seriously cold endeavors, use the Outdoor Research Women's Alti Mitten. Featuring a waterproof breathable Gore-Tex shell and and PrimaLoft One insulation, this mitten shields your digits from extreme winter conditions and ensures that your ice-axe wielders stay comfortable throughout those frigid ventures.
- Waterproof breathable Gore-Tex shell, fully taped seams, and long gauntlet shield you from sub-zero winds, snow, ice, sleet, and rain
- PrimaLoft One insulation in both the liner and shell keep your hand warm and from becoming a frozen popsicle
- Pittards leather palm provides a secure reliable grip on ice tools, ski poles, tent poles, or anything else you work with on the mountain.
- KEVLAR® stitching on shell palm provides added durability
- Precurved boxed construction gives you a more natural fit
- ToughTek LT tab prevents slipping
- Liner back hand pocket stashes your heat pack on extra-frigid days