Select your style & size:Select options
For those who fish a lot and need a do-everything float tube.
No longer will you be miffed by rising fish in the center of the lake, pond, or reservoir when you have the Outcast Fat Cat LCS. This comfortable, stable, U-shaped float tube keeps your knees up and out of the water, gives you access to the entire lake, and has an adjustable stripping apron that provides a stellar way to control your line.
- U-shaped design increases maneuverability and ease of fin kicking
- Durable, strong materials and sewn seam construction make the LCS tough for years of fishing
- 600D PVC bottom resists sharp rocks, snags, and everyday wear and tear
- Foam seat and backrest ride high in the water for better visibility, accuracy, and casting distance
- Adjustable stripping apron provides an awesome way to control your line
- Two large armrest cargo pockets and two behind-the-seat storage pockets stash everything you need for a full day of fishing
- Float tube includes two foam seat bottom blocks, one seat back foam block, one LCS stripping apron, and one Repair Kit
- Repair Kit includes (1) 6 x 6in pack cloth, (1) 6 x 6in PVC material, (1) 6 x 6in UCN material, (2) 6 x 6in urethane materials, (1) vinyl tubing adapter, (1) Summit 2 valve adapter, (1) Summit valve wrench, (3) Tear Aid patch type A, (2) alcohol prep pad, (1) Tear Aid instructions, and (1) piece sandpaper
- Glue is not included in the Repair Kit
- Hand pump (not included) is needed for inflation
- Valve Type: (1) Summit 2
- Item #OTS0001
- Q & A
This thing is a monster
This is a big stable float tube nicely made.