For a one-of-a-kind urban look that will stand up to hard daily use, step into the OTZShoes Men's Low Leather Shoe. The dual system closure combines with the internal sock membrane for a glove-like fit while the cushy CORKfit footbed promotes an anatomically correct posture.
- Oiled full-grain leather upper stands up to hard use and variable weather conditions
- Internal sock membrane stretches around your foot for a perfect fit and breathes for warm-weather comfort
- Top laces and a wide hook-and-loop strap ensure a snug fit
- CORKfit footbed with a PU heel plug molds to the unique shape of your foot over time to promote an anatomically correct posture
- Antimicrobial footbed treatment keeps foot odors to a minimum
- Uppers are directly stitched to the outsole for a unique look and reduced use of glues
- TPU-injected outsole complies with anti-slip footwear standards for secure traction wherever you roam
Share your thoughts
Best Shoes I've Owned In a Long Time
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These shoes definitely get noticed. The leather feels good and looks like the quality leather it is. I've been wearing them sans socks, and they haven't gotten stinky thanks to the antimicrobial treatment. The cork footbed is cush.
I liked these so much I bought a pair for my dad for father's day
These really look like insanely stylish shoes, but underneath the looks, these things are crazy comfortable.