- Community Images
Balances load carry and comfort during extended backcountry trips.
The Osprey Women's Xena 85 Backpack lets you pack all of your week-long backpacking essentials and then some. This beefy, spacious backpack features a women-specific BioForm CM hip-belt and harness that offers ladies a customized, comfortable fit while balancing firmness and cushioning for optimal carry as you hike down into the Grand Canyon or take on the Tahoe Rim Trail.
- Women-specific BioForm CM hip-belt balances firmness and cushioning for optimal carry while the women-specific BioForm harness with Neospacer fabric offers a comfortable fit during your backpacking expeditions
- BioForm CM hip-belt can be heat-molded at any authorized Osprey dealer for a customized fit
- LightWireHD peripheral frame effectively transfers load to the hip-belt
- Reversed spacer mesh backpanel supplies a smooth, breathable contact surface
- Single 6061-T6 center stay maintains the backpanel shape
- Choose between the XS, S, and M sizes (4699-5187cubic inches) to store and support all of your gear during an intense ten-day trip in the Teton mountain range
- Large top area and two curved side zips offer wide, easy access to the main compartment
- Dual-compartment top lid converts to a lumbar pack with built-in belt for short excursions from camp
- Durable materials and construction ensure a solid pack that lasts season after season
- External hydration sleeve in backpanel simplifies refilling and protects pack contents from spills (hydration bladder not included)
- Two roomy front pockets with coated zippers help keep often-needed items handy
- Stretch mesh front pocket quickly stashes your gear
- Zippered hip-belt pockets provide secure storage
- Dual-access stretch mesh side pockets for convenience
- Dual side compression straps help to balance the load
- Removable sleeping pad straps, two ice axe loops and handle wraps, and Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment help to keep your gear organized and securely in place
Share your thoughts
how do i order this pack with a different...
how do i order this pack with a different size hip belt as it mentions on the osprey website...
Osprey does not send us spare hip belts but if you need a different size than what we ship then Osprey will be happy to swap that out for you.
Usually this is the pack we send women packing with on our trips and from our rental shop. It's a well built and sturdy material that will last you as long as you take care of it. Osprey is now the only brand I trust!