Sun on your face, wind in your hair, and the thirst-quenching Viper on your back.
When all you need for a morning on the trails is a few small snacks and plenty of water, shoulder the Osprey Viper 5 Hydration Pack before heading out the door. The two-liter Hydraulics Reservoir is contoured to match the profile of the AirScape back panel for improved balance and less sloshing while the well-ventilated BioStretch harness ensures you stay comfy after breaking a sweat.
- AirScape back panel provides cushion and ventilation for trail runs and cross country rides
- BioStretch ventilated harness features EVA foam padding and spacer mesh for next-to-skin comfort
- 20mm webbing hip-belt keeps the pack balanced and in place out on the trail
- Small pack size holds a few snacks or a compressible windbreaker
- Separate hydration sleeve provides quick access to the reservoir
- Two-liter Hydraulics Reservoir features a HydroStatic backer plate that maintains a low-and-wide profile, preventing interference with your pack's suspension
- Reservoir is made from metallocene PE material that is exceptionally strong, taste-free, and BPA- and PVC-free
- LidLock clip allows you to quickly attach your helmet when not in use
- Main compartment has pump-specific sleeves
- Top zippered pocket has a soft embossed fabric for stowing sunglasses and electronics
- Magnetic sternum buckle pairs with the magnetic bite valve to keep the hose secure while riding
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
I gave this for a gift and all I have heard is how great it is. He runs with it and tells me how glad he has it for training.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This pack is a MTB bikers dream pack. Carries 2 liters of water, pump, clif bars, and a few spare parts. The front fastner has a magnetic holder for replacing the hydration hose which is awesome for when you need a quick drink on a steep uphill climb.
If you are thinking of using this for XC racing maybe go with another pack because this one is pretty heavy due to the heavy reservoir material; it can make for some sore upper back muscles after 14+ miles.
Osprey Packs Viper 5 Hydration Pack
Quick Trail ride!
Perfect pack for 1 to 3 hour mountain bike rides. Enough water and room for a spare bike tube and repair kit.