Quench your thirst without breaking stride.
Water is a necessity on big trail runs and bike rides, but you don't want to carry bulky water bottles and you really don't want to be tempted into drinking from a Giardia-infested stream. Lucky for you, Osprey designed the Women's Verve 5 Hydration Pack so you can avoid both of the above scenarios. The female-specific BioStretch harness keeps the pack balanced and secure, the two-liter reservoir and magnetic bite valve allow you to drink freely without breaking stride, and the small pack size fits a compressible layer or a few small snacks.
- AirScape back panel provides cushion and ventilation for trail runs and cross country bike rides
- BioStretch ventilated harness is specifically shaped to the female anatomy for a precise and comfortable fit
- 20mm webbing hip-belt keeps the pack balanced and in place out on the trail
- Small pack size holds energy goo and a compressible windbreaker
- Separate hydration sleeve provides quick access to the reservoir
- Two-liter Hydraulics Reservoir features a HydroStatic backer plate that maintains a low-and-wide profile, preventing interference with your pack's suspension
- Reservoir is made from metallocene PE material that is exceptionally strong, taste-free, and BPA- and PVC-free
- LidLock clip allows you to quickly attach your helmet when not in use
- Main compartment has a pump-specific sleeve
- Top zippered pocket has a soft embossed fabric for stowing sunglasses and electronics
- Magnetic sternum buckle pairs with the magnetic bite valve to keep the hose secure while riding
Share your thoughts
Sporty Orange Details, Not Pink :)
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I initially didn't care for it because it looked pink in the accent colors, but I just received my Osprey Verve 5 from Backcountry and was relieved that it is indeed a bright orange color with a medium gray. Much more appealing than the photo projects. It bothers me that a lot of suppliers think women want "pink" and "purple". Some of us want the same sporty colors as the guys. This pack looks fantastic and I'm glad that I found other photos to judge the colors before purchasing. Very happy so far with this pack. Lots of storage space in a minimal pack and it looks very sporty - not "pink" at all. Purchased to replace my 50oz Camelbak with more storage and water capacity for hiking on Kauai and Oahu. Also, it's a perfect fit for a petite woman. I am 5'0" and it barely touches my hips. Just perfect for a 3-6 hour hike.
Osprey Packs Verve 5 Hydration Pack
great for day hikes
wife uses this to hike the woods in Ardennes Belgium with the dogs, holds all the gear and dog treats.