- Detail Images
A women's-specific hydration pack that holds the tools and extras you need for a day of mountain biking.
Longer rides into the desert require more gear to get you through all the what-ifs and inevitable minor hiccups, and the Osprey Women's Verve 13 Hydration Pack holds enough water, food, and tools to get you out and back safely. The 3L reservoir allows you to pipe in ample water to fuel your adventure and, thanks to it's magnetized clip that sticks to your sternum strap, remains within reach all day long.
- Women's-specific design matches your body's curves
- A padded mesh back panel and shoulder straps keep you ventilated while the pack rests comfortably on your back
- Removable webbed waist belt secures the pack without adding tons of bulk
- Panel-loading main compartment is easy to load/unload and features a pump sleeve, tool pouch, and 'shove-it' pocket for your essential bike gear
- Front LidLock uses a leashed bungee to secure your vented helmet on the drive back to civilization
- Front loop attachment fits a blinker for urban riding after sunset
- Four side compression straps shrink the pack to provide more stability while you ride
- Reflective graphics add additional security while night riding
Share your thoughts
Osprey Packs Verve 13 Hydration Pack
Pack is great. Used it on a couple of hiking trips and a day trip. Very convenient. Has pockets for all small items. Can even fit a couple of sweatshirts in it. Only complaint is that the shoulder straps could have had a little more padding. When the pack is full and heavy, it does hurt the shoulders a bit.
This pack is absolutely amazing. The designers have thought of everything. It is the most comfortable pack I've ever used-- I can barely feel it on my back. The hydration system is convenient and there are pockets for everything that you would need on a day trip. I highly, highly recommend this pack.