A women-specific fit for fast-paced pursuits.
From aspen-lined singletrack to heart-pounding trail runs, you'll love the female-specific fit and convenient thirst quenching afforded by the Osprey Women's Verve 9 Hydration Pack. The included three-liter Hydraulics Reservoir is shaped to match the contour of the AirScape back panel for better balance and pack fit, the magnetic bite valve pairs with the magnetic sternum buckle to keep the hose secure when you're bouncing down the trail, and the pack holds a snack and an extra layer when you just need room for a few small items.
- AirScape back panel provides cushion and ventilation for trail runs and cross country rides
- BioStretch ventilated harness is specifically shaped to the female anatomy for a precise and comfortable fit
- 20mm webbing hip belt keeps the pack balanced and in place out on the trail
- Cargo space holds an extra layer and a point-and-shoot camera or snack
- Separate hydration sleeve provides quick access to the reservoir
- Three-liter Hydraulics Reservoir features a HydroStatic backer plate that maintains a low-and-wide profile, preventing interference with your pack's suspension
- Reservoir is made from metallocene PE material that is exceptionally strong, taste-free, and BPA- and PVC-free
- LidLock clip allows you to quickly attach your helmet when not in use
- Main compartment has a pump-specific sleeve
- Top zippered pocket has a soft embossed fabric for stowing sunglasses and electronics
- Magnetic sternum buckle pairs with the magnetic bite valve to keep the hose secure while riding