Make a straight line for your destination with the Vector 28.
- Lockable front panel opening gives you quick access to all your gear
- Zippered dirty clothes compartment keeps funky laundry separated
- Padded carry handles and retractable handle make for easy transport
- High Road Chassis system provides rigid support and smooth rolling
- Internal compression straps help secure load during rough travel
Share your thoughts
Osprey Vector- light and roomy
When I first got this bag, I was a little nervous that it would not be big enough (odd because I originally was going to go with the 25 size- very glad i sized up). One thing that made me weary was the rolling handle- it is built into the bottom of the bag so it actually takes space from the interior of the bag but once I actually loaded this sucker up, I was very impressed. I usually swear by carry ons but needed something larger for longer overseas trips. I am so happy with the Vector. The panels on the top of the bag are quite stretchy so they will expand depending on how much stuff you put inside of it. (If you are anything like me, this comes in handy for things you pick up along the way and are not sure you have room for). And my absolute favorite part: the weight. This bag is unbelievably light for it's size and sturdiness. It weighs much less than my typical luggage so it makes for very easy transporting. I also dig on the various compartments for dirty clothes, toiletries, etc. Well done Osprey!!