Lightweight and high-performance with multi-sport versatility.
You might only have the weekend to head out into the wilderness, but the Osprey Talon 33 Backpack has your back whether you're a light-and-fast backpacker heading out for an overnight or you're more of a summit-in-a-day adventurer who starts pre-dawn and ends just as the sun sets. The designers at Osprey molded the Airscape back panel somewhat like a chimney to ventilate any excess heat so your back isn't a sweaty mess when you reach your campsite or lunch spot. Biostretch covers the shoulder straps and waist-belt for maximum comfort and breathability while you hike, and the ErgoPull tabs cinch across your waist for an ideal fit. If you've set up camp and want to take a quick hike up to the ridge, just remove the top lid and pack your camera and a snack inside.
The Talon 33's external hydration sleeve makes your reservoir easy to refill, side stretch pockets can fit extra water or snacks, two zippered pockets at the waist-belt carry a point-and-shoot, lip balm, or sunscreen, and one front panel pocket holds your map, a book, or a last-minute item you might want before you head out. The shoulder straps have Stow-On-The-Go attachments for your trekking poles when the trail is nice and flat, and lower InsideOut straps compress the pack down quickly and simply. This pack even has two ice tool attachment loops with bungee tie-offs so you can continue using it throughout the year.
- Perfect pack for lightweight, fast overnight trip
- Tough nylon construction withstands the test of trail
- Torso adjustable harness offers custom fit for different torso lengths
- AirScape backpanel adds breathable comfort
- Gear loops makes for quick, convenient attachment
- Top-loading design works through a single drawstring
- Hydration sleeve keeps your water close by
- Item #OSP007Y