Carry your gear in lightweight comfort.
Navigate on foot through a labyrinth of trees until you reach a river, hop in your canoe and paddle over to where your mountain bike is waiting, jump on and pedal to the finish line. Whether you're in the middle of an adventure race, or just working your way through a typical weekend day, the Osprey Talon 22 Backpack is an excellent lightweight carrier for your gear and water along the way. This panel-loading backpack holds up to twenty pounds of gear, while its mesh-padded shoulder straps and hip-belt wrap you in breathable, cushioned comfort. The hip-belt's ErgoPull adjustment makes it easy to tighten or loosen on the fly, and the shoulder straps, harness position, and sternum strap can also be adjusted for a perfect fit tailored to your anatomy and load.
The ventilating ridged foam back panel keeps you fresh through long day hikes or multi-sport excursions. A pull-out helmet attachment fits through the vents on your bike helmet to secure it to the front of the pack, loop and bungee attachments hold tools and trekking poles, and multiple smaller pockets hold items you'd like to quickly access. Control the volume of your load with side compression straps, and use the straps to hold additional items. The backpack's rugged nylon fabric stands up to the abuse that long days outdoors throw at it, so by all means, put it to the test and get outside for plenty of long days.
- Ideal pack for, touring, climbing, and biking adventures
- Back panel is ventilated and has ridged foam for fresh comfort
- Shoulder harness and hipbelt are easily adjustable for on-the-go comfort.
- Panel access provides accessibility to all internal gear
- Hipbelt closure makes for easy adjustments
- Helmet loops keeps safety option close at hand
- Ice axe and trekking pole attachments help free up your hands
- External hydration sleeve makes bringing along water easy
- Item #OSP007Z
- Q & A
Osprey Talon / Tempest Product Tour
Great video showing The Talon in action with details on features and benefits.
For years, even before the women's version, the Osprey Talon 22 has been my go to. So comfortable, I forget I am wearing it! This update makes it even better - more comfortable backpanel and harness. Don't wait!